This Boston based wine company launched a marketing truck to help promote their e-commerce site, wine club and wine label partners.
The #MakeLifeBubbly wine truck capitalizes on the rosé and bubbly trend to grab the attention of Millennial women. Unique finishes include:
- Handmade “Wine” channel letter sign informs and attracts target audiences
- Bright coral and white branded wrap acts as a mobile billboard for effective marketing even when the truck isn’t in use. Wrap colors align with both the 90+ Cellars brand colors as well as the rosé wine they promote
- Truck wheels are color matched to the wrap add a level of polish
- Epoxy-sealed wood countertops evoke wine barrels, but are also practical and easy to clean
- Sun bleached, reclaimed wood truck skirt provides earthy texture and dimension
- Chalkboard menu next to the serving door is both functional and adds an artisanal touch with handwritten lettering
- Astroturf walls add character and literally “greens” the inside of the food truck creating a dramatic color contrast with the exterior wrap
The goal of this activation was to create an instant tasting room anywhere and this wine truck delivers. The 5500 watt gas generator powers a bar back refrigerator to chill wines, Bluetooth stereo system, merch display case, A/C unit, and color balanced lighting system.
When fully staffed with ABC bartenders that double as brand ambassadors, this mobile marketing vehicle is a powerful experiential marketing tool that’s built to entertain. The truck promotes its rosé and bubbly at summer events around the greater Boston area.